The easiest, most flavorful slow cooker mashed potatoes that you will ever make! My kids always request mashed potatoes for special occasions and holiday events. I wanted to have the mashed potatoes all done and ready while my other side dishes were cooking.
I love that these are the easiest, most delicious mashed potatoes that I have ever eaten. I will never go back to boiling potatoes again!
These slow cooker mashed potatoes are beyond delicious and flavorful. Everyone asks for this recipe and can’t stop talking about them.
These potatoes are epic!! You won’t miss boiling potatoes!
Just place your potatoes, butter and chicken broth in a slow cooker and let it do it’s magic!
Ingredients that you will need to make these delicious mashed potatoes: potatoes, chicken broth, butter, cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, milkPlace potatoes, chicken broth and butter in a slow cooker, cook on high for 4 hours, or until the potatoes are tender.
Add remaining ingredients except milk.Mash potatoes with a potato masher.Stir in enough warmed milk for desired creamy consistency.Cover and keep on WARM heat setting until serving time. ( Up to two hours).
Give a Stir before serving. Enjoy!!
Make sure to watch my video:
Please remember to SHARE on FACEBOOK
and PIN IT!
Note*** If you want to make this recipe Vegetarian, use Vegetable Broth instead of Chicken Broth.
- 5 lbs baking potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup butter, cut into chunks
- 1 block of cream cheese, 8 ounces
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ to 1 cup milk or half and half, warmed
- Place potatoes, chicken broth, and butter in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker
- Cover; cook on High heat setting 4 hours to 4 hours 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the milk. Mash, crush or smash potatoes using a potato masher, or beat with electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Do not overmix. Stir in enough milk for desired creamy consistency. Cover and keep warm on Low or Warm heat setting until serving time, up to 2 hours. Stir before serving.
Nettie Moore is the cook, baker, photographer, and designer behind Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog. Nettie is a self-trained cook and baker. She loves creating easy recipes that don’t call for a lot of unknown ingredients.Nettie’s Blueberry Skillet Cake has been featured in Taste Of Home Magazine and her Peach Raspberry Pie has won awards! She was born and raised in Southern California and now calls New England her home, where she lives with her husband and two children. Follow her on her blog, You can find Moore or Less Cooking here FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM