The Best fudge-y and incredibly thick and chewy Christmas Brownies covered in a smooth and silky chocolate ganache and Red and Green M&M’s!
These delicious Chocolate Ganache Holiday Brownies are double chocolate brownies are a cinch to put together and loved by all. Watch them disappear from the Christmas dessert platter very quickly. They also make great gifts!
You will probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry, just make sure to get some festive red and green mini M&M’s and sprinkles for the top of the chocolate ganache.
What are Chocolate Ganache Holiday Brownies Ingredients?
More M&M Desserts:
More Brownie Recipes:
- Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza
- Oreo Brownies #CookoutWeek
- Caveman Mocha Chocolate Brownies
- Mississippi Mud Brownies #Choctoberfest
- Fudgy Cherry-Cheesecake Brownie Bars
- Low Fat Zucchini Brownies
- Knock Your Socks Off Brownies & VIDEO
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking. With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I would love for you to leave a rating and a comment below! How’d you do?!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
The Best fudge-y and incredibly moist Christmas Brownies covered in a smooth and silky chocolate ganache and Red and Green M&M’s!
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup Christmas M&M Minis
- Ganache Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Christmas Sprinkles, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease an 8" x 8" casserole dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until combined.
Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Beat the flour mixture into the sugar mixture and then add 1 cup of the M&M Minis.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, until the edges of the brownies, are crisp and start to pull away from the pan and an inserted toothpick comes out with just a few crumbs and no wet batter.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before frosting.
- Place milk, butter, and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until the mixture is completely incorporated.
- Add the vanilla extract and chocolate chips and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and pour over the brownies.
- Sprinkle the remaining M&Ms over the wet frosting along with optional Christmas sprinkles.
- Let the frosting dry before cutting and serving or storing.
Makes 12 Large Brownies or 18 if cut smaller
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Food Items Sprinkle Mix, Traditional Christmas, 6-Cell
- M&M'S Christmas Milk Chocolate Candy Party Size 42-Ounce Bag
- Nestle Toll House, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Morsels, 24 oz
- Hand Mixer
- 365 Everyday Value, Organic Vanilla Extract, 2 fl oz
- McCormick Sea Salt Grinder
- 365 Everyday Value, All-Purpose Flour, 5 lb
- 365 Everyday Value, Organic Powdered Sugar, 24 oz
- Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Unsalted Butter Sticks, 16 oz. (4 Four Oz. Sticks)
- 365 Everyday Value, Organic Cocoa Powder, 8 oz
- Mixing Bowls
- Casserole Dish
Amount Per Serving Calories 503Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 69mgSodium 351mgCarbohydrates 71gFiber 2gSugar 62gProtein 4g