– with homemade crispy pita chips and this BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip ever. Yet I think my Artichoke Spinach Cream Cheese Dip will be a hit with anyone who loves artichokes.
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join us.
It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with Moore or Less Cooking. I hope that you will join us there. If you would like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Check out my YOUTUBE video for easy to follow instructions. Follow me on YOUTUBE.
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION HERE
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking… especially when easy meals are involved! With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
More Dip Recipes:
More Jalapeno Recipes:
Did You Make This Recipe?
I would love for you to leave a rating and a comment below! How’d you do?!
A warm, spicy, cheesy jalapeno popper dip is loaded with all the familiar flavors from your favorite appetizer, in an easy to make dip form!
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 4-6 jalapeno's, chopped and de-seeded. The seeds will make it fiery hot.
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all of the ingredients into a medium bowl. Stir well.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish. Combine the topping ingredients and sprinkle all over the top of the dip.
- Bake the dip for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 399 Total Fat 36g Saturated Fat 15g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 18g Cholesterol 73mg Sodium 498mg Carbohydrates 10g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 3g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 8g