Funfetti cake makes a gorgeous Christmas Cake! Sprinkle with powdered sugar makes it look like fresh snow has fallen on the cake! Merry Christmas!
|Easy Christmas Cake|
Please remember to SHARE on FACEBOOK
and PIN IT!
Check out my YOUTUBE video for easy to follow instructions. Follow me on YOUTUBE.
More Christmas Recipes:
This simple and delicious Christmas Cake will be the hit of your party!
- Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 small can Mandarin Oranges
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup of water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend cake mix, water, oil, eggs, and oranges in a large bowl until moistened.
Beat with a mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes or whisk by hand for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into Non-Stick Bundt pan or a greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 37-41 minutes or when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, your cake is done.
- Cool cake for 10-15 minutes before removing from pan.
Cool completely on a baking rack.
- Dust cake with confectioners sugar for a Christmas effect.