An easy and comforting Sausage and Peppers Roll that kids and adults love. Only 6 ingredients needed to make this simple and tasty dinner.
This Sausage and Peppers Roll looks perfect.
Allow cooling for 2 minutes before taking out of Bundt Pan.
Now you need to cool another minute before slicing. Perfect with a side salad and a glass of Chianti! Ciao Nettie
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking. With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I would love for you to leave a rating and a comment below! How’d you do?!
An easy and comforting Sausage and Peppers Roll that kids and adults love.
- 1 Package of Hot Italian Sausage
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 cup grated Jack and Parmigiano Reggiano Cheeses
- 1 package pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- In a skillet, brown sausage removed from the casing. mash with a fork.
- Drain fat after the meat is browned. Set aside in a bowl.
- Brown onions and bell pepper in 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Set aside after browned.
- Roll out pizza dough to make a large rectangle shape.
- Place sausage on pizza dough, place veggies on meat, place cheese on top of veggies.
- Roll the pizza dough, being careful not to tear the dough.
- Brush Olive oil inside of Bundt pan.
- Carefully place the roll in the Bundt pan.
- Let rise for 1/2 hour, covered with a towel.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until brown all over.
- Let set for 2 minutes before removing from pan. After flipping out of the pan, let cool for a minute before slicing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Monterey Jack Cheese Block, 8 Ounce
- BelGioioso, Parmesan, Wedge, 8 oz
- Green Bell Pepper
- Yellow Onion
- Johnsonville, Hot Italian Sausage, 19 oz (Frozen) - Paleo
- Whole Foods Market, Pizza Dough American Fresh Pack, 25 Ounce
- Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, First Cold Pressed, Mild and Delicate Flavor, Perfect for Sauteing and Stir-Frying, Naturally Gluten Free, Non-Allergenic, Non-GMO, 16 FL. OZ., Single Bottle
- Mixing Bowls
- Lodge 8 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Small Pre-Seasoned Skillet for Stovetop, Oven, or Camp Cooking
- Bundt Pan
Amount Per Serving Calories 88Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 11mgSodium 206mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 4g
This recipe is inspired by Walking On Sunshine Food Blog.