It’s New Year’s Eve and what better way to end the year but with a party dip?!
This is my son’s favorite dip, he requests his own dish to eat all by himself. He was so excited for me to make Buffalo Chicken Dip that he went to the market and bought all of the ingredients for me to make it!
Sounds great to me, he can do the shopping anytime! This recipe comes from my friend Cooking From a Stay at Home Mom.
This recipe is a keeper that I have made again and again! Happy New Year!!
This is a very popular dip that you make for a party or football game! Make it as spicy as you like!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated, extra for the top
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 Chicken breasts, shredded
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, Ranch dressing ,cheddar cheese and wing sauce.
- Add chicken and mix.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake at 350 until cheese has melted.
- Serve with vegetables and crackers.
Recipe adapted from Cooking From a Stay at Home Mom.
LINKED UP: Simple Supper Tuesday Linky Party